1.In this section you will find information on the management methods of VAMI Garage S.R.L. in reference to the processing of data of VAMI Garage S.R.L.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with VAMI Garage S.R.L. and can be reached at the address corresponding to the initial page: https://vamiluxuryrent.com/
3.The information is real only for VAMI Garage S.R.L. and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4.The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users at the time of connection to the web pages of VAMI Garage SRL, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to the Italian and European legislation.
5. to periodically check this page.6.If the user is under sixteen, pursuant to art. 8, c. 1 EU regulation 2016/679, will have to legitimize its consent through the authorization of parents or guardian.
1.The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is Michele Vurro and for any clarification or exercise of your rights you can contact him at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for the treatment of data
1.The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2.According to article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, upon appointment of the data holder, the person responsible for processing the data on the VAMI Garage S.R.L. is: Michele Vurro
Data processing location
Data processing generated by the use of VAMI Garage S.R.L. takes place near Milan in via Francesco Brioschi 96 – 20141. In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the controller or data subjects entrusted for this purpose at the relative site.
Type of cookies
2.A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the browser of the user. user from a web server and can only be read by the transferring server. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the cookie options, simply continue browsing.
The following are the types of cookies used by the site:
1.There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by other sites. Among these the most known and used is HTML. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2.The settings to manage or deactivate the COOKIES may vary depending on the internet browser used. However, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by changing the settings of his or her internet browser. This deactivation may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3.The use of technical cookies allows the secure and efficient use of the site.
4.COOKIES that are entered in the browser and retransmitted using Google Analytics or through the service blogger or similar statistics are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site itself, which can collect information in aggregate soul number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for the COOKIES Analytics the same rules apply, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5.From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished that are automatically deleted at the end of the session. navigation and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid the login to every page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC until expiration or cancellation by the user.
6.Session cookies can be installed in order to allow the access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7.They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow a safe and efficient exploration of the site.
1.In relation to the origin, we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer given other sites and not by the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3.The majority of third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and therefore personalize advertising proposals for users.
4. Third-party cookies may be installed analytical. They are sent from domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
5.The analytical cookies of third parties are used to detect information on the behavior of users on VAMI Garage SRL The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve site usability. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles on VAMI Garage S.R.L., in order to offer advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves. Therefore, users are invited to read the privacy notices and the instructions to manage or disable the cookies published on the relative web pages.
1. Profiling cookies are used to create profiles for the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user when surfing the net.
2.When using these types of COOKIES l user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
Data processing mode
1. Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored. The information collected could be the following:
– Internet protocol (IP) address
– Type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site
– Name of internet service provider (ISP)
– Date and time of visit
– Page web of origin of the visitor (referal) and exit
– possibly the number of clicks.
2.The aforesaid information is test rate in automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons . This information will be test rate based on the legitimate interests of the holder.
3. For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewall, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used , in compliance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users or harmful activities or constituents of crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be used based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
5.The information that the users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, they are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability with regards to any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
Purpose of data processing
1.The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities and, in any case, not later than 2 years.
2.The data used for the purposes security (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
Data provided by the user
1.As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data entered in the message.
2. Summary information specifications will be progressively reported or displayed on the site pages set up for particular services on request.
Support in the configuration of your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting the cookies from the browser may remove the preferences set for the site. For more information and support you can also visit the help page specific to the web browser you are using:
• Internet explorer
Plugin Social Network
2.The collection and use of information obtained by means of plugins are regulated by the respective privacy policies of social networks, to which please refer:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
• Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/ 20170519-use-of-cookies-and-other-technologies-similar-to-share-of-twitter
• Google +: http://www.google.com/polices/techonologies/cookies
• Pinterest: https: // about .pinterest.com / en / privacy-policy
• AddThis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
• Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie/policy
1.L’art. 13 co. 2 of the EU Regulation of 2016/679 lists the rights of the user.
2.The present site VAMI Garage S.R.L. intends, therefore, to inform the user about the existence of:
– the right of the interested party to request the owner access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their update (art. 7, co.3, lett. of Legislative Decree 196/2003), the amendment (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), the integration (Article 7, paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 196/2003), the limitation of processing that concerns him ( Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their processing (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
– the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7 co 3, letter b of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
– the right to obtain the attestation that the updating operations are correct filing, data integration, deletion, blocking of data, transformation, have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right (art. 7 co. 3, lett. c of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller at the aforementioned email address (without formalities) or using the model provided by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
4.If the processing is based on the art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a – express consent to use – or on art. 9 paragraph 2 letter a – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data that reveals religious, philosophical or union membership beliefs that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
5. In the event of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority in charge of controlling the treatment in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights that belong to you, see the articles 15 and ss. Of the EU Regulation 2016/679 and the art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
1. The holder notifies the Guarantor of the processing of personal data that he intends to proceed, only if the processing concerns:
– genetic, biometric data or data indicating the geographical position of persons or objects through an electronic communication network;
– data suitable to reveal the state of health and sexual life, treated for the purpose of assisted procreation, provision of health services via data transmission relating to data banks or to the supply of goods, epidemiological investigations, detection of mental, infectious and diffusive diseases, seropositivity, transplantation of organs and tissues and monitoring of health expenditure
– data suitable to reveal the sexual life or the mental sphere, treated by associations, bodies and non-profit organizations, even if not recognized, of a political, philosophical, religious or trade union nature;
– data processed with the aid of electronic tools aimed at defining the profile or personality of the interested party or analyzing ab consumer practices and choices or monitoring the use of electronic communication services with the exclusion of technically indispensable treatments to provide the same services to users
– sensitive data recorded in data banks for the purpose of personnel selection for third parties as well as sensitive data used for opinion polls, market research and other sample searches
– data recorded in specific databases managed with electronic instruments and relating to the risk on economic solvency, to the financial situation, to the correct fulfillment of obligations, to unlawful or fraudulent behavior.
1.This site treats users’ data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2.In addition to the owner, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories of employees involved in the organization of the site ( administrative, marketing, commercial, legal, system administrators) or external subjects such as (as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).